Case Management - Get back on track
You took the time to help me figure out what I needed to do.
What a Case Manager can do for you
After a sexual assault, many parts of life can feel chaotic and disrupted. With case management services, we can help you get back on track. If you have questions about,
- Housing. Many survivors want to move after being assaulted. We can help you figure out your options.
- Staying at your job or considering applying for disability benefits.
- Help with money. We can tell you about financial resources that may help pay for expenses such as medical bills, child care expenses, therapy bills, lost wages, tuition, utility bills, rent, and moving expenses.
What services do Case Managers provide
Case Managers can,
- Talk to you on the phone or meet with you in person, once or many times.
- Look for resources that match your needs.
- Connect you with other agencies.
- Go with you to appointments at other agencies.
- Talk to other agencies on your behalf.
- Help you fill out paperwork.
Who are BARCC Case Managers
BARCC’s Case Managers are trained rape crisis counselors and have specialized case management training. They work with 150 clients each year. Case Managers maintain relationships with governmental and community resources that can help survivors with their unique needs.
24-hour hotline: 800.841.8371