I am a college student survivor
If you are a college student, you may have special concerns after a sexual assault.
- Is your housing safe?
- Who on campus can you tell?
- Is there a campus office that can help you?
- Can you make up classes you've missed?
- Can you take a leave of absence from school?
- How can you withdraw and protect your GPA?
, legal advocates
and case managers
can help you find the answers. You can call our 24-hour hotline
and speak to someone right now.
Learn more about resources on your campus. We can help you navigate the resources on your campus, or you can come to BARCC directly for services.
If your college is not listed, it may not have on-campus resources that we know about, or it may not be in our service area.
24-hour hotline: 800.841.8371